I Love Spending Time With You

I'm off to Paris for a monumentally cheesy love-in with my girl on freaking Valentine's weekend, which was definitely not my idea, and even if it had been I definitely would not have booked a room in Hotel De L'Amour back in freaking novemberThis is the first time we've been out of the country one on one. Does she expect me to be cool with that level of psychopathic organization? The way I see it the weekend could go one of two ways:

Like this:



OR


Like this:



In the meantime I will strive to get over my crippling misogyny, be grateful for such a nice surprise present, and gear my belly up for dangerous amounts of nice food and red wine. And the Barry White back catalogue on repeat.

With some House of Pain thrown in for seasoning.

No comments:

Post a Comment