A Freeze Is Coming




Twitter proving a sound source of hilarity this lovely balmy friday.



Just found my newest favourite rapper.






l e g e n d






You tell them Dean






With all respect Dean, if you want to 



NETWORK AND COLLAB AND GET HEARD.. BLESS



You might want to work on your self-promotion.







Which downright illegal gangsta is Dean though?






My head wants to say the laid back Gee on the right, but my heart's going with Marilyn Manson Rayban Crew. Tell me i'm wrong Dean. But my gut feeling is as soon as spring hits and Minus Da Greez has lost some of its wintry appeal, at least green Tee man can salvage some cred and go get blazed in the park. Gothic Spiderman seems more like an indoor cat. 



I'm gonna up his follower count by one and see what goes down.


No comments:

Post a Comment